Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
* yawn *

I had a long long afternoon nap!! I'm so tired!! Know why? Cos' I was talking on the phone with Weiyan and Cheryl. We talked till 3am. Gosh! We were all going crazy over Santa Claus and we had a singing marathon. *haha* I think we should do this often or else i'll be tearing every night. *sigh* Anyway, today, first day of bridging program, we got chinese and E maths homework. That's bad. Give us a break. Anyway, yup! gonna start doing the invitation cards!! I can't think of something cool to design on it. And, I've not finished writing the "torture chamber" stuffs. Gosh! This is harder than exams! Gotta think like hell. Anyway, yea.. Talked to Tom last night online. Hmm.. he told me he doesn't really like SOL now cos' they seem proud. Then, I said I ain't sure cos' I ain't close to them anymore. Then, he said the main person actually is Mel. Mel?? Like the closest SOL member to me. But a lot of them said the main person is Mel. Hmm.. At first, I thought it was just the people who can't mix with SOL, hate SOL. But I guess it's just SOL now. There is too much people hating them now. Guess they are more in favours of the dance crew. *sigh* Things have changed. It's totally changed. Hmm.. Alright! I think I shall get out of that saddy mood for now. Anyway, yuppy duppy! Gotta go do the invitation cards now.

-4 more days to go-

With love, on Thursday, October 13, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse